At Superior magnetics we make our own Piezo-Stimulator for used for electrical stimulation of any desired area. Magnetic therapy has become an effective solution for alternative healing. Magnetic jewelry is best worn as close as possible to the painful area. Magnetic jewelry works best on inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, headaches and plantar fasciitis. We use our magnetic bracelets for pain relief caused by inflammation in the hand, wrist. We use magnetic necklaces for pain relief caused by inflammation in the neck, shoulder and head (headaches). We use magnetic ankle bracelets for pain relief caused by inflammation in the ankle, foot and knee. Our customers often report pain relief throughout the body with magnetic bracelets, magnetic necklaces, and magnetic anklets. Authored by Shu Arvilla of Pain Free Living with Superior Magnetics.
Magnetic Therapy using Magnetic Jewelry for Pain Free Living
Magnetic Bracelets are the strongest treatment for hand (arthritis tendinitis), wrist (arthritis, tendinitis, carpal tunnel), elbow (arthritis, tendinitis) and shoulder (bursitis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder) on the arm they are worn. However they will often help neck, back and knees.Magnetic Ankle Bracelets are the strongest treatment for foot pain (plantar fasciitis, Neuropathy, Neuroma), ankle pain (tendonitis, arthritis, sprain, and edema), and knee pain (arthritis, tendinitis, and bursitis). However they will often help hips and back.Magnetic Necklacesare the strongest treatment for Head (headaches, migraines and allergies), Neck (bulging disk, tension and whiplash) and Shoulders (arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis and frozen shoulder). Magnetic necklaces are also used as therapy for insomnia and fatigue. Be sure to choose the correctmagnetic jewelry size.
Medical use of magnets has been reported throughout the ages, and in recent years has been the subject of worldwide interest. Ancient Greeks discovered lodestone, a magnetic rock that had healing powers and the early Chinese recorded the use of magnets in medical literature. The application of magnets has given proven pain relief to 70% of users and has no dangerous side effects as often seen with prescription drugs. Magnet therapy assists the body to regain its self-healing electromagnetic balance naturally. Magnetism is part of the DNA. Each organ and each dell of every organ is influenced by electromagnetism. Cell regulation, tissue function, and life are controlled by electromagnetic currents.
Treatment with magnets is not addictive and does not interfere with other therapies, but pregnant women, people with defibrillators or other electronic implants are advised to avoid using magnetic therapy. People with pacemakers have been approved by their doctor to wear on the ankles but consult your physician.
Research has shown that magnetic therapy can alter metabolic functions that cause pain by balancing the ph, increasing oxygen and reducing inflammation. Magnetic therapy can often be used as the first line of treatment for arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, edema, headaches or any inflammatory condition to promote healing.
In our experience wearing magnets closest to the area that is inflamed will yield the fastest and most effective results. However magnets worn anywhere on the body will affect the entire body increasing electrical flow. Each individual’s response to magnetism will vary. For some a bracelet will relieve knee pain for others it will require an anklet. We always advise wearing magnets closest to the inflamed area knowing other areas will be affected. We have had customers with arthritis in the hand and ankle use a magnetic bracelet and magnetic anklet for arthritis pain relief and find their headaches disappear.
How Magnetic Therapy Works
The following information is from the Biomagnetic handbook by William Philpott M.D. & Sharon Taplin.
The North pole energy produces the following effects on the body.
1. PROVIDES OXYGEN TO THE CELLS.Since cells are weak magnets with both positive and negative charge a cell assumes the magnetic field around it. The counterclockwise spin of the North Pole pulls oxygen into the cell.
2. RELIEVES/STOPS PAIN & OTHER SYMPTOMS.As pain is usually a symptom of an imbalance in pH and/or inflammation of the area, pain often simply disappears as there is no longer a need for it.
3. NORMALIZES ACID/ALKALINE. Sore or stiff muscles, chemical hypersensitivity and many disease states are highly acidic.
4. ENCOURAGES DEEP SLEEP.During sleep the polarity of the brain and central nervous system switches to negative magnetic energy. Placing the body & particularly the brain in a negative magnetic field encourages deep sleep by charging the crystals in the pineal gland, which responds by producing Melatonin, which in turn regulates sleep patterns, etc.
5. BUILDS IMMUNITY.All microorganisms (viral, bacterial and fungal) & parasites (tape worms, pin worms, heart worms, etc) are positive magnetic energy driven and can be stunned or retarded by the application of North Pole negative energy. They are further damaged by the oxygen now in the cells & the alkaline environment produced by the negative field.
6. REDUCES FLUID RETENTION.Intercellular Edema is reduced when negative North Pole energy is introduced to it because it normalizes the action of the sodium/potassium pump, allowing excess fluid to be carried away by the blood and lymph. Extra-cellular edema (outside the cells) exists in areas without drainage capacity (eyes, sinuses and joints) & is helped by putting the North Pole negative energy in the side of the affected area so the fluid will be drawn away.
7. PROMOTES MENTAL ACUITY/REASONALBLENESS.Magnetic therapy can increase oxygen and circulation to the head and brain as well as balance and enhance electrical flow.
8. HELPS REDUCE FAT & CALCIUM IN THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM.North Pole negative energy is alkaline and can help reduce and dissolve acid in fatty tissue. This is done slowly. Do not expects results overnight. Increased cellular activity stimulates movement of hemoglobin in the blood vessels, decreasing deposits in them.
Bio-Magnetism and the human body
Bio-magnetism works in the human body through the circulatory system, the nervous system and the endocrine system. Magnetism is continuously penetrating every known particle, right down to the atom. Its ordering effect on living systems arises from the fact that magnetism is a blueprint of life itself. All known energies have as a base this electromagnetic field. The latest research indicates that magnetism has a very significant biological effect on human beings.
Dr H. L. Bansel points out that magnetism increases the electrical conductivity of the blood. When a weak magnetic current runs through it the quantity of ions are increased. The newly ionized blood circulating throughout the body can significantly contribute to the efficiency of the blood flow as well as having a stabilizing effect on both high and low blood pressure
Blood contains ferrous hemoglobin (iron) that functions as a carrier of oxygen and carbon dioxide. As the blood circulates in the lungs, fully magnetized ferrous hemoglobin is able to transport more oxygen to cell tissue as well as taking more carbon dioxide waste from the cell back to the lungs for removal. This means more energy and less fatigue as tissue cells and internal organs stay substantially healthier.
Bio-magnetism works to regulate and normalize hormone secretion in the glands. It is currently believed that the increased electrical current being produced forms like a net around the glands and secretory ducts. An extra concentration of oxygen stimulates production while the electrical net regulates optimum secretion. As a result, conditions caused by a lack of hormone secretion or a hormone imbalance are affected through normalizing the hormone functions within the body. Hormones play a very important role in rejuvenation and in general energy levels while proper circulation inures that the hormone level is evenly distributed to all parts of the body.
When magnetic flux passes through tissue, secondary current is created around the flux lines in the tissue cells. This ionizes the protoplasm and rejuvenates the tissues by activating cell metabolism. The function of the cell becomes strengthened as the cell metabolism responds to the bioelectrical currents initiated by the magnetic flux. This current induces muscle spasms to reduce and the activated cell metabolism lowers inflammation in the tissue. The increase of cellular metabolism aids in the regeneration as well as in new cell growth.
The negative pole energies of magnetism interfere with the nerve cells ability to send pain impulses to the brain for the pain to be registered. Blood cells have potassium in their centre which has a positive bioelectric charge. The nerve cell differs in a opposite way. During pain response the outside switches to potassium with a positive bioelectric charge. Through attraction, the negative pole charge of a magnet creates a “bleed off” of the potassium’s positive bioelectric charge as the natural flow of current is toward the negative pole.
As the use of bio-magnetic energy in clinics around the world continues to increase, healers are seeing firsthand how natural magnetism promotes health and provides energy by eliminating disorder in the various biological systems. This is done by stimulating blood circulation and building new cells to rejuvenate the tissues of the body. The bio-magnetic effect on iron and oxygen in the body allows the hemoglobin active movement, thereby activation circulation in a remarkable way. Ineffective and weakened blood cells are appropriately strengthened and more fresh vital blood is pumped into the system. With the respiratory exchange improved and cellular metabolism activated to increase vitality, prevention and cure of disease becomes a natural conclusion.